More from our Invoice Cloud Service...
Keep track of payments
Apply partial or full payments toward recorded invoices when payments are received.
Manage customer accounts
You can keep an up-to-date record of all your customers, including contact details, payment and sales history.
View & print reports
Generate, view and print reports for unpaid invoices, payments, item sales, accounting, and more.
Use invoicing templates
Select from one of our professional invoice templates and customize the details to match your business.
We are able to provide a 5 day trial on this service for you use this resource and get used to the easy and simplified business way with infoSource.
Invoice Cloud Features
• Easily create invoices, quotes and orders
• Customize invoices including logo, heading text, notes and more
• Save or send invoices as PDF files
• Email or fax directly from the application
• Schedule recurring invoices
• Automatically send statements to customers with overdue payments
• Supports multiple tax rates for countries where required
• Supports invoicing for multiple businesses
• infoSource Cloud lets multiple users within the organization log in securely via the internet
• Secure, mobile access through the web interface (e.g., iPhone, Android)
• Sync between your home computer, mobile phone, tablet or any device with the Express Invoice app
• Reporting includes accounting, salesperson performance, unpaid invoices and more
• Able to maintain inventory data across all aspects of your business
We propose to host your Invoicing System because it will be more cost effective than any on-premise solution as well as very effective, secure and robust.
Basic features of of this cloud service are below:
• Create invoices, quotes and orders quickly
• Automate recurring invoices and templates
• Easily add multiple users and enable remote access
infoSource Invoice Cloud lets you create invoices you can print, email or fax directly to clients for faster payment. The reporting functionality allows you to keep track of payments, overdue accounts, sales team performance and more.